Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 10/02/2006 01:57:00 AM


Scott-- As I see it, there are a few ways to get around the items losing effectiveness when polymorphed or wildshaped. One is to use an unsloted item, but that triples the book price for an item, and you still have to worry about absorption. I guess you could swallow it or something, as long as the item is on/in you, you will have the items effect. There are also a lot of magic tattoos that can be placed on the body that would change to fit your new form, keeping the effect going. Unfortunately, I don't have any books/pdf's with tattoos in them, so I don't know too much about them. And lastly I found a magic item that allows use of other magic items while shapechanged. It is called wilding Clasp, and it is out of Oriental adventures. Basically, it is a 3 inch long gold chain, it gets attached to an item that either fits a vest slot, and/or an amulet slot. It costs 4,ooo gp.