Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 4/17/2006 04:53:00 AM


Oh god, it's Monday again... ;)

Shatzer - Tower all the way. This isn't just a LAN Party, man. This is an official, full-fledged computer gaming convention! Or at least that's what I'm telling AMD when I beg for free stuff.

Yeh, I can sell some more stuff for ya, if you want. As long as you don't mind me being half-assed about it. I've still got comics that aren't selling, and a whole buncha' stuff of Dustin's that I've been occasionally poking with a stick.


The basement is being worked on. Cleaning up the comics, and trying to figure out more efficient ways to arrange the furniture. The MAME computer is running on a new HD, so that downstairs TV may actually be running soon, too.