Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 4/18/2006 12:25:00 AM


Oh, the cell phone thing reminds me - I forgot to yell at Farva at the game today. Completely slipped my mind... so I'm gonna' just go ahead and make this public record.

My days off are Thursday and Friday. (Remember, I may not work Thursday Evening, but I don't get off work till 7AM that morning.) I try to sleep 8 hours from 8AM-4PM. Please reserve phone calls during this time to important issues, or emergencies.

If one of you are dying, or will be soon dead if you can't make your phone call, don't hesitate. If you're dying slowly, and think you can make it a little while longer, please wait till 4.

If you wake me up again to ask if I want to go out to eat, there will be a morning where you wake up dead from an unexplained electrical fire...

That is all.