Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 4/13/2006 12:28:00 PM


I'm torn about the lan party. Do I bring my tower, which of course I'm very proud of, or just bring my sticker covered laptop. If I bring the tower I'm going to need a forklift :)

Jeremy--Speaking of work you still want some stuff to list on ebay? I'm thinking of renewing my assault on the basement. Let me know what you think, as I could bring you a load of stuff on Monday.

All--Be ready for some DnD fun on Monday. Like I posted earlier I'm starting to recover from 4 or 5 really tough days of work. I'm so ready to have some fun. Also I think we need to have a movie night. The real problem that I see is finding a place to have it. Upstiars at Jeremy's place would be unhealthy for me (cats) and I really don't have the room in my house. Maybe when the weather gets nice we could do our own "drive in". I have a projector you know :) Just putting the idea out there. Hell I'll even pop some popcorn!

Later dudes...