Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 12/15/2004 01:19:00 PM


Jeremy--Okay I'm confused, or at least was. When I was PVPing this weekend there should of been no way for me to understand what the horde players were saying. Also there is no freakin' way that they could of know what level I was (in PVP the field with level comes up with question marks). I was guessing that they were 10th level because of how quickly I took them out, combined with how many hit points I did to them before they died. So I hit the forums. I guess that it is common in PVP for people to literally sit in a room together, or at least two of them, one playing Horde one Alliance. The one player acts as a spy to direct the rest of them to targets that they can defeat! He also communicates (ie. taunting, challenging)for them. Pretty sneaky no? Sorry to go on, but you were the only person that would care about it, and I did research and everything :)