Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 12/15/2004 10:25:00 AM


Ah I've actually waited long enough for the page to load this time. So I guess I shall post.

Dustin--Yo what happened? You okay? Did you stick your tongue to a pole again? I must know!

CoC players--Aren't machine gun/hand grenade wielding cultists a real bitch?

Jeremy and Dustin--Okay so Trelan (my WoW alter ego) has been killing werewolves in Duskwood. I very much recommend it. It is way cool. I shall hit level 32 this weekend so that I may begin to wear stylish headgear :)

Jeremy--I've purchased the guild Tabard. It is a very cool design, all of the popular players in Conquest are wearing them!

Leon--Join us..... one of us one of us one of us...........

Caroline--Thanks for braving the weather for my game. Sorry I killed your character :) Damn Jeremy and his poor dice rolls!

All--So what does everyone think of the new guy? All I shall say is that I think Favre has moved up on the food chain, and I didn't think that was possible. lol

Catch you all later. I promise to post more often, but that means you must all do so as well.