Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 12/20/2004 10:55:00 AM


Cool the blog is coming alive again.

Jeremy--So how goes the new job? They keeping you busy? So that quest to get the hammer was fun, lots of running around. It was cool though. You using the hammer? I only use it to kill little things for components for my cooking. I still find myself using the shield sword combo, nice weapon though. Oh yeah did you get the stuff I sent you in game?

Dustin--You still playing? Did you make an alt or something? Just asking since I never see you online. Did you get the stuff I sent you in game?

All--So who do we have as active players? Me, Dustin, Jeremy, Leon, Caroline, and Favre. A DM and five players, that seems good no? Oh yeah and munchkin boy in my Cthulu game :)

Dustin--What are your plans for your D and D game? I'm really liking my character so I just wanted to know. Do you have long term plans? Again just asking because I'm digging the whole rebuild the town thing.

Well guys I'm posting lets hear from the rest of you guys!

Oh yeah this weeks game is going to be all festive and stuff. Please feel free to bring goodies (Christmas cookies etc.) See you guys on Tuesday.