Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 10/20/2003 08:25:00 AM


Leon--Sorry that I didn't make it Sunday. Here is a list of the books that I have.

The Weird West:

Deadlands main book
The quick and the dead
The book of the dead
Hucksters and Hexes
Cthulu adventure
Deadlands poker deck

Hell on Earth:

Main book
Spirit Warriors

Misc:

I also have that plastic container of poker chips

The cover prices on the Books themselves is over $160 bucks. You can have all it for $60. Again I'm sorry that I didn't make it Sunday, so if you want it just post a time after 6pm that you will be at the comic store and I'll meet you there. Please do post if you want it or not, because if you don't I'll offer it to your players.

Oh yeah and just for fun, if you buy the books I'll give you my deadlands card game stuff when I find it. (since I'm cleaning out the house it should be within the next couple of weeks.)