Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 10/18/2003 12:28:00 PM


Yeah, I'm hoping to get started a little after 6. As I said before, character generation will take a while, but I think we should be able to get some playing in. I'd like everyone to have at least some idea what kind of character they will be playing. In addition to all the standard western types there are four types of special character: The huckster (an arcane spellcaster who gambles with dark spirits for his powers), the shaman (an indian who uses his special connection to the spirit world to request favors from the spirits), the blessed (a member of any number of religions who uses the power of faith to heal and protect as well as smite the wicked) and the mad scientist (who builds astonishing devices beyond the bounds of conventional science). We'll need mostly conventional characters, in fact I'd almost prefer the original group to concetrate on the usuall western professions, it will be far simpler while learning a new system, but i won't tell you you can't play an unusual character.


Oh, BTW, if you can, please bring a deck of playing cards, preferably one with two distinct jokers. I have a number of decks myself, but more will help during character generation.