Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 2/27/2009 11:43:00 AM


Okay so here is why I hate hospitals.

My father gets checked into Timken Mercy on Tuesday night. They literally have no beds and when they do have room for him they put him in with a psycho. Seriously this guy sits in his bed and says to no one in particular, "I told them not to put anyone in here. Some one is going to pay." My dad can't sleep at all, and the couple of times he closes his eyes he opens them to find the guy staring at him from the edge of his bed! My father, who is in there for chest pain, ends up sleeping in the waiting room the night before he goes in for surgery.

The next day they were all tripping over themselves to apologize. That is except for the patient advocate (who works for the hospital, what a joke that is) who wants to defend the staff and has the nerve to say that they couldn't not treat the nut job. Then on Thursday because they are still having issues with available beds they send my father home at 1 p.m. less than 24 hours after surgery (which they never do). I mean why send patients elsewhere when you can bill two people for the same bed. Bastards.

Anyway he is home and resting now. But Timken Mercy certainly caused a lot of stress and grief to a man that didn't need it.