Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 2/20/2009 12:10:00 PM


Jeremy - Two observations.

1. I had hoped that the zombie Wii game would rule, but most zombie games fail for the reasons you pointed out. Thanks for saving me the money that I would have spent buying a Wii for a shitty game.

2. That was an excellent review. If you handle your eventual anime reviews like that you will be miles ahead of most of the other reviewers.

ps: Talk to Jen if you see this at work. Tis Friday and the buffet is calling to me.


Scott - How are you feeling today? I hope that none of your other organs has been possessed with a homicidal rage and is trying to kill you. Also wanted to let you know that I put up another of your reviews today (Zombie Strippers). Cheers.


And to end things here is another killer cartoon...


Comic #533

You laughed and yes, you are going to hell. AnotherRandomDay.com