Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 4/17/2008 12:25:00 PM


Double post for the win!!!!

Farve - Dude I wonder to myself why I left my phone number on the big erase board and asked you to call me about mowing the yard? Oh wait that is because I wanted you to call me! :P So either tonight or Saturday morning/early afternoon would work best for us. Let me know (phone call please) when works best for you.

Now the time has come for a rant.

I finally got a chance to check out the pawn shop.... wait my bad CONSIGNMENT shop here in town. I thought these things were supposed to give someone like me a chance to purchase poor peoples prized possessions for next to nothing! That dude wants $2.50 per VHS tape and $5 per DVD for his used stuff. Not only does his selection suck ass, but he wants those prices for DVDs that were only .99 at Wal*Mart just a few weeks ago. What the hell is up with that? Complete and utter bullshit I say.

On a side note while browsing thru the electronics I found a dual deck VCR that looked oddly familiar. The owner said it was an ultra rare dubbing model and that he couldn't part with it for less than $60. :)

Later dudes.