Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 2/13/2008 11:20:00 AM



Well I've been filling my pack with stuff that no one wanted (I kept asking!) so I'm sure I can loan you some cash.

I have:

+1 Daggers x2
+1 Shortsword
+1 Flaming Longsword x2 (I think there are two)

as well as an assortment of mundane items (11 short bows anyone?)

As a monk I was hoping to pick up a nice pair of boots (more speed is good), perhaps a pair of glasses (better search/spot), and a bag of holding (so I can carry more crap back to the vendors!). Honestly the stuff I want is pretty cheap so there should easily be another 4 or 5 k of gold to help you out.

One observation that I've made so far is that there isn't a whole lot of stuff that is "dropped" by bad guys that I can use. In a way it is kind of fun for me. I get to be creative in finding items that can augment my skills and be used for some unexpected tricks. I've never really played a monk because I've always found them to be useless, except to get prerequisites for prestige classes. I'm still not sure how useful I will be at higher levels, but I'm enjoying the character now so to hell with it.

On another note have we figured out what we are doing next week? Is Scott continuing his game? Are you guys digging on old school WOD? I know that I've missed the last couple weeks of his game, but I did have the plague you know. I refuse to be sick any longer so I will be there no matter what we are doing.

One other thing. I'm making no promises here but are you guys interested in picking up a few sessions of our dormant, but ongoing Cthulu game? I have some ideas swimming around in my head (some perhaps due to the codeine so be warned) and might want to unleash them. I suppose the other question is who still has their characters?

ps: For those of you who don't know the picture is me with Daniel Harris (Halloween films). She is one of the few actress that is actually hotter in real life than she is on screen. Not only that but she was bored (it was a terrible show) and spent like 20 minutes talking to me about dogs (always a great in with the ladies). Not only that but she was wearing really low cut jeans, a thong, and gave me plenty of time to enjoy the view. Hell even an old dude like me notices that shit! /end creepy mode