Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 2/20/2008 09:31:00 AM


Jeremy - Well I would like to have it at casa de shatz, but that means I need to get up off of my fat ass and clean the house. I shall start that process tonight. Homemade pizza sounds freaking awesome! Movie wise I'm really interested in seeing Strings. Sounds freaking weird as hell (which appeals to me).

Farva - Agreed. You are in fact a douche :P

Dustin - I can't believe that you bailed on my Cthulu game. It makes me very sad on the inside were I'm all sensitive and shit....... <_<

Jeremy - One other question. Where do you get your water for the cooler? We have gone thru both of our bottles and need to pick a couple more up.

Later bitches! Oh and don't forget to vote on Tuesday.