Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 8/13/2007 10:53:00 AM


Farva,

I spent the weekend hoping you were telling stories again, but a phone call Monday morning let me know otherwise.

After you walked to the library to try out the new U3 Thumb Drive, at what point did you believe it appropriate to call over someone at the reference desk and say "Hey check this out, I'm through your firewalls and can get admin access to your systems!" (Which... you can't, actually... but the librarians aren't expected to know that.)

Your assignment for this week is to write a short essay of 100 words or less titled
Why I should not be kicked in the nuts
by David Pelfrey

You will be graded, so I would recommend taking the time to run it through a spell-check, or have a proof-reader look over it. Up to 10 points of extra credit will be awarded for the addition of an appropriate animal picture with funny caption. One has been provided as an example:



"Oh hai. This are my nut. Plz do not be kicking it."