Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 8/16/2007 06:15:00 PM


Dustin, I've got a damn nice fishbot from Armypunk. (Same guy who did the Star Wars crafting macro.) It's an Auto-it executable, run the .exe and follow the instructions. It's pretty straightforward, and should be mostly undetectable, as it runs a mouse emulation to control the clicks. (No scanning packets.)

I used to use it all the time when fishing for Deviates. I parked myself inside WC (so nobody could run past and see me) and fished overnight. (Get a mod that plays an audible alert when you receive a /whisper, and set it to something loud. That way if a GM does happen to notice you it'll wake you up to answer. (Which is really, extremely unlikely to happen if you're hidden, but better to be safe.)

Do you have a new email address I can send it to? I haven't sent anything to dmellott2001@yahoo since mid-2006, and it's bouncing things back now so I'm guessing it's dead.