Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 7/10/2006 03:44:00 PM


Shammys are much fun to play (at least until mid twenties which is where I quit). They do have the same fate as Pallys, the dreaded backup healer. Spec to heal or be called a noob. Bastards! That is why I'm playing a warrior. I'll be the hordes boney "meatshield" while complaining that the healers are letting me die. Payback is a bitch :)

Soloing a warrior has been fun. Of course I'm was a level 18 with a fiery enchanted blue sword. Not broken at all :D

Jeremy--I've bid on a bunch of blue mail armor on the alliance side. Hopefully I'll have some armor for you to smuggle over for me. The horde side prices are nuts. That mace I had you sneak over for me was 9 gold buyout on the alliance AH, goes for 18-24 gold horde side. Same with the armor....

All--See you all tonight. Prepare for much death (I'm in a nasty mood!)