Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 7/06/2006 07:22:00 AM


All-Just when you think you are out they pull you right back in....... I'm playing WOW again! I'm on the Horde side of Elune, my characters name is Gromero, feel free to drop me a note if any of you decide to play again. Farve, Bubbles, Dustin are you guys still playing?

Jeremy--Thanks for the gear. That sword and shield gave me video game wood :) I'm already level 15 or 16 I think. The Horde side has been very cool so far. Twice I've had higher level characters just give me some coin and ask if I needed any help. When a 60 takes time to stop and help a 14 that is just nice of them. Also I have a new side business of signing guild charters. I've signed 3 already (made a couple of gold of the transactions). What I would like to do is arrange a time we can play together, maybe this weekend. Let me know what works for you.

All-Before I forget I just wanted to let you guys know how much fun I had camping. We so need to do this again. Hopefully next time we can catch some fish :)