Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 12/08/2005 12:10:00 AM


So Durotan has been very buggy as of late. It is at capacity, which means tons of lag. We actually wiped in ZF because of it. So I am going to be playing on elune, at least part of the time. What this means to you guys (Farve, Bubbles, and Dustin) is I'm going to be around to help you level :)

I've also started my own guild. It is called Casual Refuge. You guys are going to love my guild tabbard. :P

That is how much money I had on my characters. They are decked out in all of the blues that I wanted and I still had the money to make my own guild. All of you guys are automatically in (Jeremy if you have an alt that isn't in the Triads come on in). Dustin if you restart please do so on elune. I want to make you an officer so you can help me run the guild :) Let me know.

Farve and Bubbles for in game help /tell either Trelan (my pally) or Drusillia (my druid). Of course if you guys are in the guild I'll always be available, no matter which of my 7 alts I'm playing :)

ps: OMFG Jeremy that Moonkin form is so freakin' broken. You are right it is a dps caster with ass loads of armor..... just broken. Of course I respecced to take advantage of it :)

Later dudes