Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 12/01/2005 08:34:00 AM


I don't think Dustin is going to need you to list anymore comics. The store is gone as of yesterday......

Jeremy--Yeah well that is because you were distracted by my halflings huge muscles of doom! Don't make me kick your ass..... :P You have to admit she hits pretty hard. We are going to make a heck of a one two punch. Add Kishors fighter to the mix and well Dustin may have to scale his encounters up again!

Farve, Bubbles, Dustin--If/When you have characters on Durotan please post. I'll add you to my friends list and get you a guild invite. Another question. How does the store closing effect your ability to play? Are you going to still play? Just asking. Later guys.

Caroline--Don't forget to post and let us know that you are still alive :)

Hey guys should I invite Kishor to the blog? I think it is a good idea, but wanted to ask the group first.