Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 11/14/2005 02:06:00 PM


Okay my new D & D game is going to be starting at 1st level. It will be 3.5 rules. The only class/races allowed are from the 3.5 PHB. If everyone could post what they were thinking of playing here on the blog it would be helpful for me.

Yeah like Jeremy said please make sure to use the Publish Post button. I have been publishing the posts as I've been finding them, but I don't get to check the blog everyday.

Dustin--I've got the admin thing covered. You still thinking about playing on a new WoW account? It would be cool to play with you while you are working at the comic store :)

Jeremy--You know if Bliz does half of what they hinted at Stumpwater is going to be such a great character. I may actually play Trelan again, but most likely not :( If I came back to play on Elune I would play Drusillia. Druids are so freakin' broken now.