Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 11/29/2005 08:34:00 AM


Frohike is dead...... Long live annoying halfling girl! Okay she probably won't live long. Must remember not to get attached!

Jeremy--It looks like John Pittman, Jason and I are going to get together maybe Saturday to work on John's laptop. If you were available this would be a great time for me to work on yours as well. I'll post the actual times we are getting together and let you know.

All--Be ready for some serious fun next Monday. Well okay not serious, I mean you are only 1st level.

Caroline--Again good luck in all of you future endeavors. Really keep posting here on the blog. Kentucky isn't that far away, maybe you could make it to Columbus for a Origins or something. Catch you later.

All--Okay I have Kishor hooked on the game. Can we think of any other acceptable victims to add to our group? Just wondering....... I also think we need to have another Friday night shindig. Maybe movies or a one shot all flesh game. Just thinking.

Later dudes and dudettes......