Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 7/18/2005 04:39:00 PM


Jeremy--So the big question. How goes the new job? Having fun?

Dustin--You suck. Please don't undo all the work I've done trying to get players for L5R. Telling Bubbles (an employee of the store) that he needs to purchase an entire box of boosters to make a deck? Dammit man not only did he quit before playing, but was telling everyone else that! Also where were you Saturday? I spent all week tuning my L5R decks to kill Crab and no Dusty. I was a very sad monkey...... bastage.

Leon--You suck. No real reason to say that, just talking smack.

Caroline--So you still with us? If you are moving we need to get together as a group and have a going away party. Heck I'll buy you a steak :-0

Farve--Um nothing really. Sorry, just didn't want you to feel left out.