Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 7/16/2005 05:40:00 PM


All -

I will be returning to a normal schedule after this weekend. I'll be at the Best Western from 11p-7a Saturday and Sunday, then I should be back to my normal weekday schedule. (Minus most of Monday, which I will be sleeping through.)

I should be available for gaming this Tuesday. If this changes, I'll remember to call a few people instead of just posting it on the blog. ;)

Oh- and if any of you see Farva, kick him in the shin and tell him to get in touch with me. Unless he is dead, or has been arrested for doing naughty things involving small farm animals. Then just make sure you get his wallet.

Farva -

All of the parts for your system have been ordered and delivered. You'd already given me a verbal OK when last we spoke. Didn't have time to wait to hear from you again.

I still need your new contact number.

I'll try to have it built and tested by Tuesday evening, so you can take it home with you that night. We can work out your payment then.