Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 10/13/2004 01:06:00 PM


Well I don't know about you guys but I had a blast last night. I'm looking forward to next week, this should be some pretty crazy stuff (I may even do some more funny voices!). Also I wanted to let everyone know that I'm almost positive that my halloween game is going to be an All Flesh Must be Eaten game. I've been kicking around a few ideas, should be fun. All of which of course are going to be bloody and fatal.

Leon--I guessed that your ass was still kicked as of last night. I hope you are feeling better. You really didn't miss much, except of course them failing to kill the dust monster (mostly due to bad rolls). Are you going to make the next session? I've kind of written a few things for your Prof to get involved in, so I'm just wondering.

Hey guys don't forget your character backrounds. I'm looking forward to using them to torture you :)