Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 7/27/2003 10:54:00 PM


Whee, I'm back from GenCon. I have lots of stuff. More specifically, I have lots of shite I will never, ever use. And some I probably will. Saw lots of cool things, some very uncool things (if you've ever been to a con, you can imagine) and lots of wierd random stuff that defies description.

Most important impression of GenCon. It's friggin HUGE! Go in the fron door of the dealer room. See how packed it is. Look and see that it is a bit wider than the dealer room at Origins. Walk until you would have reached the back of the Origins dealer room. Realise that you are not quite halfway to the back of GenCon's. Amazing. Evertyhing else is on a similar scale, including (sigh) the registration line. Any longer, and it would have taken longer to get through the line than to drive from Ohio. If I ever go again, preregistration is an absolute must. 16 person 8AM boardgame events were full. Frightening.


How'd the Epic game go?