Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 7/24/2003 10:36:00 PM


Thought I would drop in and say ELLO from.. ugh... Michigan! ELLO!! Oh, and guess what?? This dumbass wee republican town [can you feel the love?] NOW HAS A GAMING SHOP!!!! a GAMING SHOP!!! Guess where I am spending quite a bit of time now... Yeah. There. Does anyone know when PIRATES! is being released by any chance? I even get to be in a gaaaaame here. (shhhhimplayingabladeelfyesiknowthatsscarybutohsocoolwhee!shh) Sunday I leave for a few days in England and a BUNCH in Ireland (YAY!!). And then... SOON. Oh sooon... school will start again and i will RETURN!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! Hhahah. *cough* yes. Soo... I trust everyone is just dandy? ^_^ -Amanda