Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 10/29/2009 09:08:00 PM


John,

Did NetFlix raise their prices again? I was looking at starting the minimum-level service up just to get movie streaming and it's $8.99. The bottom-tier $4.99 plan is limited to 2-hours of streaming a month. =/

And I want to go to New Zealand. Not Australia. It's close to Australia, but it isn't. Australia is dangerous. Even the grass is poisonous down there and will try to kill you. And ants that eat meat. Which apparently they're breeding in large numbers to release them into the wild to eat a frog or something. (Yay! Lets release large numbers of flesh-eating insects into the wild! I haven't seen that as the plot of a movie before!) I'd be afraid to leave my hotel room.

New Zealand just has spiders that eat birds. And elves. I can enjoy the scenery looking out the window of my hobbit hole. I won't be swimming. Especially not in the ocean. Things live in the ocean.