Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 5/01/2009 09:29:00 PM


Damn I'm a lazy bastard. I haven't had sound on my computer since I hooked it up. Been using headphones. But I took my headphones downstairs a few days ago to use Skype on the laptop. I figured, I have to walk downstairs anyway... might as well get my speakers. Heh...

I'd seen Bible Stories. I think I've even got the ROM of that somewhere. I'd not even heard of the others. Especially that Wolfenstein rip-off. That's... awesome really.


My Mom just watched Star Wars Ep. 1-6. Here is a one-minute review of the new trilogy she just emailed me:

"In the first movie I liked the little boy.
He was cute. The movie was ok, nothing special.
In the second one I liked yoda and Samuel L.
That is the only thing. The acting sucked.
The third one I watched just to watch it.
Now I can say I saw them all."

Fair enough. ..

"And I also watched Snakes on a Plane! Good movie!"

Coolest. Mom. Evar.