Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Dr. Fawkes , , on 10/20/2008 10:05:00 AM


I'm having a big bonfire at some property I own near Killbuck (hour south of Wooster) this weekend. There will be hotdogs (I know Farva loves the phallic meats.) and maybe some other stuff grilling. The fire starts at 6pm and goes till I run out of things to burn. If you want to attend, let me know here or through John with an email address to send you details by Wednesday.

One note, my property is remote. Like Mafia body farm remote. Its about 30 minutes to the nearest public restroom. So, be ready to get comfortable with nature if you can't hold it.

I would say if you're thinking about bringing a date, make sure they know this too, but then I remember who I was talking to. The only one who'd actually be able to get a date would be Farva, and s/he'd be inflatable.