Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 9/25/2007 10:45:00 PM


Muahahhaha! I found a copy of Grigor's character sheet in my old emails at level 21! (vs. the 14 I was working with for the game.) It's from just after one of the big shopping trips! I don't have any of the stuff that was in my backpacks, but it has my currently equipped items by slot, including the full specs for Durendal. It'll save me tons of time rebuilding.

I'd forgotten about 90% of this stuff. My petrification gaze... flight... hell, I've got a hat that lets me use Polymorph. (Inukchuk!)


***

John, if you would could you remove whatever "Farva" account is currently on this blog and send out (yet another) invite? I've got his account registered with Google now for the updated blog now, so this one should work.

slashcutterr [at] yahoo [dot] com