Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 7/17/2007 03:33:00 PM


So next week instead of Farve's game we will be starting a new game run by yours truly. Here is what I had in mind.




You are all members of the Hammerfall clan of Dwarves. Even though you are all of noble blood you have no real standing or place in the clan. The only way that you can get standing with the clan is by leaving the comforts of the Dwarven citadel and making a name for yourself. So when the clan let it be known that they were organizing an expedition to survey the situation in the Gnomish lands you all jumped at the chance. This is how and why you are all together.

rules:
1. Everyone must be a Dwarf (duh!)
2. The only alignments allowed are - Lawful Good, Neutral Good, and Chaotic Good.
3. Any of the classes from the 3.5 PHB are allowed. You will need to make sure that you have at least one healer and one mage/sorcerer in the party (storyline requires it)
4. I'm starting the party out at 3rd level. If you are able to purchase magic with your starting funds you must clear all items with me before the first session.
5. The setting for the game is my world approximately 25 years after the destruction of the Blue Dragon Knights by the Black Hand.

I will have more details for you guys on Monday. Please bring finished characters with you to the first session. I don't want to waste time making characters if I can avoid it. I'm really looking forward to this.