Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Dustin on 6/28/2007 12:54:00 PM


Does anyone have a full install copy of wow, blizzard and their infinate wisdom dosnt allow download of the full game, and I got a 10 day free trial of TBC and I need the origional game to insall and play. My roomate just bought a descent hp that will handel wow rather well.

I moved into my new place this week. First months rent kicked my computer/tv repair fund pretty hard. My buddegt is getting pretty thin, Im probibly goning to have to quit smoking and drinking. My roomate is realy kewl, he's a long haul truck driver, and isnt going to be around much. Soon, if we wanted to start gaming at my place, that would be kewl.

Jeremy, with the repair of the TV, let me know the lowest repair bill, and ill start giving you some money twords it every month till I get it payed, again im realy sorry.