Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 5/22/2007 12:49:00 PM


We sort of talked about this last night but I just wanted to post it here on the blog for those who weren't there last night. I don't know if it is because of summer, or if many of us are just burned out but I think that we need to take a break from role playing. To that end Jeremy, Bubbles, Farve, and myself talked about movie nights. We could mix in some action flicks, anime, gay cowboys eating pudding (for Dusin!), and of course some horror flicks from my personal stash. I think that this is a good idea. So what do you guys think? For those of you unable to post you can either email me or call me and I'll throw that up on the blog. BTW I've sent invites to both Farve and Scott so it should work.