Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 11/16/2006 08:53:00 AM


Okay a few things.

1. Sorry about Monday night. I had picked up my beagle from the Vet and taken him home. He had one of those collars on him (he had 4 tumors removed!) and when my wife saw him she freaked out. She went from "Don't you dare leave me here alone with a sick dog" to "Go away and leave me alone". When push came to shove I decided to stay and take care of it. One of those "husband" things that you have to do sometimes.

2. Speaking of Monday what did I miss? I know that I was a bit grouchy at the last game, but I was actually looking forward to playing. I hope you guys did okay without your super cool healer chick who flees in an honorable goblin fashion at the first sign of danger! :)

3. I broke down and purchased one of those Nintendo Gameboy DS thingys last night. It is super cool. That means I have a Gameboy Advanced for sale. It is one of the nice silver ones with the good backlight. I've kept it really nice, almost like new. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can talk price. I guarantee you I will be cheaper than the game store.

4. We are still on for next weeks movie night right? I've been really looking forward to it. Jeremy what can I bring in addition to money for the food? Do we need soda, chips or something like that?

Later guys. I promise I will be at movie night next week.