Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Bubbles on 1/19/2006 03:45:00 PM


I was listening to The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiney(damn you jeremy) and when I opened firefox on the home page (it the random chuck norris fact generator) this popped up.

Angels sang out in immaculate chorus
Down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris
Who delivered a kick which could shatter bones
Into the crotch of Indiana Jones
Who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain
As Batman changed back into Bruce Wayne
But Chuck saw through his clever disguise
And he crushed Batman's head inbetween his thighs.

I just thought that was an amazing coincidence.

also I cant stop listening to this damn song, I try to but I cant get through another song with out going back to The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiney.