Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 10/18/2005 10:30:00 PM


Okay first of all you may have noticed I've pulled your access to the blog. I will not allow you to continue to attack me like you have. If you can be civil I will give your access back. Just let me know thru Dustin.

In response to your last post. If I choose not to "hang out" with you then that is my right. I never demanded or lobbied that they kick you from the group. They asked me what it would take for me to come back and play and I was honest with them. Before you continue to fight with me realize it is neither my game nor my house. I didn't make Dustin and Jeremy to anything, so calling them my "ass puppets" is just silly. They chose to hang with me rather than you on Tuesday nights. That may not be fair, but life isn't fair sometimes. If you can't deal with it then oh well.