Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 9/06/2005 03:25:00 PM


I'm not getting an answer on the number he provided. It is either reporting as disconnected, or to an unnamed voicemail box, depending on when I call. So, it looks like me picking him up is out of the question, unless he calls in the next few minutes. I may be able to grab him when I get done at the post office... (I'm usually there till about 5:20p...)

I'd just as soon call it off, but I still haven't remembered to ask for a more reliable way to contact Caroline other than the blog or email.

I'd hate to have her drive down here to find out we've canceled a game completely, or had decided to just say the hell with the game, buy a bunch of chicken wings from BW3s and watch some bad movies. :)

Caroline - Is there a more reliable way to contact you other than blog or email? :)