Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 8/29/2005 06:32:00 PM


I can do Friday. I'll have to make sure to get some work done in the game room before then. I haven't even seen the damned basement since last week.

We also need to get everyone over to do some grilling before it starts getting cold again. I've had like 20 pounds of chicken in the freezer since the middle of June now!

It is Labor Day Weekend. We're required, by Federal law, to consume the slightly-charred flesh of animals (with baked beans and homemade macaroni) on one of these days. Besides, sacrificing animals upon the propane altar pleases the Jeebus.

Leviticus 1:9 - "It is a burnt offering, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD." (Especially when the offering is covered in my teriyaki BBQ sauce!)

Okay, so he expects a steak. He's gonna' have to settle with chicken. Beef is crazy expensive right now, and I don't like you enough to spend that kind of money. ;)

Sometime this weekend good with any of you?