Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 4/28/2005 10:13:00 AM


Dustin--Laptop is finished. I can't get the DVD drive to play movies with the new OS (firmware issue). I figured you would rather have a much better OS then worry about the DVD drive playing movies.

Farve--I have another old macintosh that I can hook you up with if you want. It runs the older OS (system 9.2.2) and will have a word processor installed. If you want it let me know. I want $50 for it.

All--Well I've been writing for the BESM game. I think it is really going to start getting good. I would appreciate a write up the next time we play giving your characters background. I'll need to know that so I can figure out how the current storyline is going to effect you.

Origins--It seems that I'm going to go to Origins this year! I have one more scheduling item to clear up with wifey poo, but it looks good. I will get the hotel reservations in as soon as I know for sure. If/when that happens I will need to know who wants to go. This will determine everyone's cut on the room. Please let me know if you want to go.