Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 11/12/2004 09:49:00 AM


Dustin--Hey I used mostly the PHB to make my characters. I did use some stuff (mostly spells) from Tome of Blood, Quintisential Mage, Relics and Rituals I, and Relics and Rituals II. Is that okay? Oh yeah I didn't take that broken ass arrow spell so don't sweat that. Though it would be nice if we could fix it..........please? Did you have any rules for how much of our starting gold we can spend on a single magic item? I blew most of my cash on a ring of wizardy I. Also I took the Leadership feat to provide myself with a loyal cohort to protect my weak ass. A good stiff wind will knock me over.

So I made a Wizard and a Sorcerer. I haven't decided which to play yet. I like the Wizard's flexibility on spells, but damn can the sorcerer cast an assload of spells per day (especially with the ring of Wizardry!).

So what is everyone else playing?

Jeremy--So far Everquest II is pretty cool. I dig it very much.

All--I'm playing Everquest II. If you pick up the game look for Trogdore on the Befallen server. Oh yeah I'm evil, so look for me with the bad guys :)