Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 8/17/2004 06:49:00 PM


Wait a second, do we have a full cleric? *mock-glares at people* If nobody else will play one, I could have a full-leveled bard again. I guess the party could make do with Cure Light Wounds wands between my single-levelled cleric and Jeremy's single-levelled bard. *snickers* That would be highly amusing. So someone could play a cleric or the party'll spend a lot of money on wands or Zack can bring in an NPC cleric.

I think Zack wanted a cleric/healer, fighter/tank, rogue, and arcane caster. Anyone else remember specifically? From what I can remember of people's concepts, we've got two fighterish tanks (me, Jeremy) and one caster (Dustin).

Leon--As I recall, Bards do actually get 6 sp/level in 3.5, along with losing Medium armor proficiency and random spell changes.