Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 3/20/2003 11:38:00 AM


With all due respect to Dan, I make the rulings, not SRD. I don't look at the SRD, I look at the printed materials. That doesn't mean that I don't agree with what they have on the web, just realize that I use the printed material, and that is all you can count on me approving.

Jeremy Flemming--I'll look at your shifter, but god help me I don't see how a dragon can be "unbalancing" to the party. ...I can't believe I just said that. How scary is that thought... Okay I'm assuming that the feat that allows you to be a Colossal animal is an epic one. I will look into it before the session starts. Just from experience you don't get supernatural abilities of a creature when you shift into them. Also I'm not even sure Dragons are considered to be animals.

Jeremy G--The island is in the center of the bay. It is just a 30 minute boat ride to the island, but so treacherous that not many captains are willing to do it repeatedly.

Caroline--The island is 5 miles wide, and 10 miles long. It has a lighthouse and a small tower on it. Beneath the island is a maze of tunnels that contain many creatures that Poppov the mage used to "train" monsters for the armies of Marcus the Red. This would be an extended mission, that would take a great deal of time. Again payment for the island is based on how much success that you have. The more you kill, the more you get. Leon ran a really cool BESM game over at the comic store. *in character* "...Golem smash..."