Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/20/2003 05:51:00 PM


I'm going to hate myself later, I just know it. But here goes.

Caroline: Have you seen the one feat no epic level paladin should ever be without? The single most chesserific non-epic feat in a Wizards product? Hint, a paladin can get it at third level. I'm talking about Divine Might, of course. Triple the bang for your charisma bonus, which you ought to be cheesing out anyhow. Every point of bonus makes this feat more powerful, longer lasting and gives you one more potential use per day. Turn Ms. Charming into a slicing, dicing, damage dealing machine, and all for the low, low price of two feats and pumping an attribute you ought to be pumping already. I've never understood why every paladin doesn't have this one.