Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/30/2003 07:02:00 AM


Haha. That was amusing.

I found Newwave the other day after you'd mentioned it. A very pretty site indeed. I hadn't ordered anything from them yet, because when I tried to, I discovered their shopping cart system is majorly messed up, unless you do it just so, it won't remember more than one item. I've never had that problem elsewhere, although it might be partially due to the way I set my browser to handle cookies. I also noticed their good prices are offset by a ridiculous shipping fee.

Dragglestown I hadn't heard of, I'll have to give them a try.

Unfortuneately, Confrontation doesn't have what I'm looking for. I misremembered a mini I'd seen from them, it turns out not to be useable without major mods. If I'm going to have to mod anyhow, I may as well try to get something cheaper.