Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/19/2003 05:18:00 PM


Dan, this just applies to elementals though right? Wilds explicitly names dragon breath weapons as an ability I dont acquire on shape change...

John...nevermind, the shifter is from Wizards...but I do have another question...One epic feat can give me colossal wild shape..The description under for the feat says "animal" assuming of course that most druids are not shifters(frankly Jeremy G is right, I am no longer druid, but still retain my druid abilities) ...my question would be if I take this feat, will you limit me to colossal on ONLY animals, or can I size up my shifter ability to colossal? Likewise, can Dragon shape feat give me the abilities of other creature types? I can already assume dragon form anyway, just trying to get the breath weapon. Not as worried about this one though.

All at Monday game--I was thinking, pay may not be well on boat mission, but john may be making up for that in experience points or items...who knows...I'm not totally writing that one off yet. Guess I'm open to all except the drake mission.