Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/20/2003 09:35:00 AM


JG - I know what you're talking about...well I know a REALLY flamey guy that even when he plays a 13th gen he gets wrangled into playing at the very least the primogen. He never has worn lace though..only leather on occasion, but I digress. The monk he played in a DnD game absolutely hilarious. "And I smack it." but anyway you'd have to have been there...as I get more off track.

CD - Aberrant not Abomination...aberant is there other world. More powerful charcters than in WoD. Also easier to come up with mission type games.

All - For more info on Aberrant check out http://www.white-wolf.com/aberrant.html and ask you self "What would you do if you had the power of a god?" It's the catch phrase from the site.

All in Evil Game - I now have a BAB that makes it so I can actually hit things. Anyone have a spare bow?