Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/07/2003 07:52:00 AM


Thursday sounds good to me. *counts potential players* That's 5 players (Dustin, Dustin's friend, me, Jeremy, Leon) for Thursday. Plus Eric's ok with it, which does tend to be helpful. :) Tuesday... could work, but barely... *makes face*. 3 straight nights of gaming is not a good idea when you have work and a TTh class on those days as well.

Although Thursday is best for me, I wouldn't be able to start a Thursday game until April 3rd. Or if it started next week (March 13th), I could play the first session, but would have a 2 week gap until April 3rd. Yay for vacation and LARPs on campus, respectively. : )

Premise of game? Maybe it could be an intermediate level game (starting at an arbitrary level between 5th-11th) Dustin or Jeremy--Multani?